Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sara Evans To Release New Album In March 2011


Sara Evans is set to release Stronger, her first studio album since 2005, on March 8, 2011. Evans says she took time off to deal with personal struggles (her highly publicized divorce) and to spend time with family.

“I cannot be creative unless my world is right,” she tells CMT. Understanding that many artists write and record their best music while undergoing personal heartache, Sara says that mindset has never worked for her. “A lot of people will say, ‘You know, when I was going through my divorce or when I was going through rehab … ‘ You always hear artists talk about, ‘Those are the best songs I’ve written.’ I’m the total opposite.”

The album will include her current single, “A Little Bit Stronger,” which was written by Luke Laird, Hillary Lindsey, and Lady Antebellum‘s Hillary Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment