Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blake Shelton's Bachelor Party will Feature Loads of . . . Camping and Hunting!


Despite what you see in the movies not every bachelor party is a drunken stooper of epic proportions. Sometimes it's just a bunch of dudes getting together one last time. That's what BLAKE SHELTON has in mind. He tells "Parade" magazine, quote, "I think me and my buddies are going to take a camping trip somewhere. "Maybe try to find something to go hunt. Turkey or bears or something like that. Something country." That may sound boring to you, but you haven't spent the last decade as a country star traveling all over the world and enjoying the "fruits" of being rich and famous. Blake has. He says, quote, "The last ten years of my life has been a bachelor party, so I don't need an extra one night to add to my life. I've had plenty of that stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment