Monday, April 11, 2011

Brad Paisley Does *Not* Use Twitter for Monetary Gain!


Social networks can be a great marketing tool. But according to BRAD PAISLEY, that doesn't mean people are always going to buy what you're trying to sell. Brad tells "Billboard", quote, "(Twitter) is not as effective as people thought at selling product. That's not why I do it. They found in studies that it depends on the person. "People following CHARLIE SHEEN may not buy things because he tells you to, but people following OPRAH would be more likely to run out and do it if she tells you to do it. I don't know where I fall in that. Probably somewhere between Charlie and Oprah. I don't use it for monetary or career gain. People see through that. I use it for observation and I use it in a way that my fans can see a little bit of my personality."

No comments:

Post a Comment