Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Keith Urban Is Not Bothered When His Fans Scratch Him or Rip His Clothes

KEITH URBAN is known for running into the crowd during his concerts and mixing it up with his adoring fans. And he's actually going to take that up a notch for the next leg of his "Get Closer" world tour, which kicks off June 16th in Biloxi, Mississippi. Keith explains, quote, "This tour is not just called 'Get Closer', it's literally gonna be that, too. I'm going into the crowd on several occasions." I've seen video of Keith going into the crowd and it always seems like a lot of fun. Maybe it is, but it's also more dangerous than it looks. Keith explains, quote, "Maybe from the outside it looks very different, but the lost buttons and ripped sleeves testify to something very different. "I've come home a few times with scratches on my chest and on my back, and my wife's gone, 'What is that?' And I'm like, 'Well, I'll show you,' and we've filmed the audience. "She's like, 'Oh my god!' It can be a bit treacherous out there sometimes, but it's always different, always unpredictable, and I love it."

No comments:

Post a Comment