Friday, July 8, 2011

Being Away From Miranda Lambert Actually Makes Blake Shelton Cry.

BLAKE SHELTON and MIRANDA LAMBERT have only been married a couple of months but Blake is already starting to freak out because he doesn't get to see her enough. It came to a head last month during a taping of "The Voice". Blake had been flying in and out of Los Angeles juggling concert dates and show tapings. He'd barely even seen Miranda, and it bothered him.
At one point he told his manager, quote, "I've got to spend some time with my wife." His manager then casually replied, quote, "It's probably only going to get worse from here." That's when Blake lost it. Here's what he told the "New York Times", quote, "It was like somebody shoved a knife through my chest. It just hit me so weird that I started crying. I had to be alone for a while." It was definitely a wakeup call for Blake. And he vowed not to put their relationship through that again. He said, quote, "The one thing we can't allow to happen is we get so busy that we lose each other. "Do I want to be the biggest star on earth? Yeah. Am I willing to do what it takes to be that? No."

No comments:

Post a Comment