Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Fan Once Left a Live Baby at Dolly Parton's Doorstep.

There's been a rumor out there for a while that a fan once left a baby on DOLLY PARTON'S doorstep. I've always thought it was an urban legend until now. Because Dolly recently confirmed it. She said, quote, "There are all kinds of things that people ask me to do but I tell this story and it's a true story but freaky. Years ago when I first started being a big star I had fans that were fanatical. It was when 'Jolene' was a big hit. "We came home one day and there was a baby in a box at our gate with a note in it. The note said, 'My name is Jolene, my momma has left me here and she wants you to have me.' Of course, we all freaked out!" Because Dolly is SANE, she did the right thing. She continues, quote, "We immediately called Human Services and took care of the baby until they got there. We never did know or hear anything about it. I knew nothing else. "There are some loony people in this world! Can you imagine yourself in that situation? It wasn't like it was a kitten or a puppy. It was a baby named Jolene!"

No comments:

Post a Comment