Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Miranda Lambert Talks Some More About How She Knew Blake Shelton Was Married When They First Started Dating.

MIRANDA LAMBERT was on "Dateline" last night talking about, among other things, how she went after BLAKE SHELTON while he was still married.(--Blake was married to Kaynette Williams from 2003 to 2006.) The initial spark happened in 2006 when Blake and Miranda were paired up for a duet on "CMT's 100 Greatest Duets Concert". Miranda told HODA KOTB what was going through her mind. She said, quote, "I didn't know what to do with it. "It was like my first duet with some other country star. And I didn't know if it was just initial butterflies because of that or, I don't know what it was. It was just this draw to each other." And even though Miranda knew Blake was taboo, she couldn't help herself. She said, quote, "I had seen their wedding picture in 'Country Weekly'. I knew better, like this is off-limits . . . "My parents are private investigators, for God's sakes. I've seen this my whole life, affairs. And I'm like, 'If all people didn't know better, I know better than this.'" One more thing about Blake and Miranda. They've been co-producing NEAL MCCOY'S next album. Yes, the Neal McCoy that sang at their wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment