Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"The Voice's" Dia Frampton and Xenia Helped Blake Shelton Get "Excited Again" About Performing

Here's proof that no matter how glamorous your job is, you eventually take it for granted. BLAKE SHELTON was in a professional rut, but he didn't even know it until he started working with the contestants on "The Voice". Blake said, quote, "From the standpoint of having been a guy who's been doing this for 10 years now, it's easy to get calloused and it's easy to forget what it was like to not have this (career). "Being around (teammates DIA FRAMPTON and XENIA), and seeing that look in their eyes and seeing that excitement when I took them out on the road with me . . . "It was [a] reminder of 'Oh my God, somewhere along the way I forgot what that was like and how lucky I am.' It rejuvenated me. Maybe that's why I got so attached to those two because they were making me feel alive again and excited about music."

No comments:

Post a Comment