Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Zac Brown Knows About Getting Paid with Soggy Dollar Bills Soaked in Beer!

Unless you win a reality TV show, you have to pay your dues to get to the top and ZAC BROWN remembers those days every time ZAC BROWN BAND goes on tour. He told CMT about the days of, quote, "Playing in a bar, and then wringing the beer outta my tip money from the tip bucket. At the end of the night, people would be spilling beer and stuff into that bucket, but I didn't care. "I'd reach down and grab the one dollar bills from the bottom and shove 'em in the cargo pants I used to wear I had soggy wads of one dollar bills on me for years. And that was my gas money, and what it took to get to the next place."

This is why I like Zac Brown...he's real! So are most Country artists. They don't forget where they come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment