Tuesday, January 3, 2012

And Now . . . New Year's Resolutions From Your Favorite Country Artists.


Are New Year's Resolutions a waste of time? Perhaps, but it's always fun to mock the hopes and dreams of others. And so, here are a few resolutions from your favorite country artists.

Blake Shelton: "To win 'The Voice'."

Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry: "To get my divorce over and get in shape and write a bunch of hit songs."

Thompson Square's Keifer Thompson: "To play less 'Call of Duty'!"

Sunny Sweeney: "To clean out my closet. That may take all of 2012 though, so make that my 2013 resolution also."

Josh Thompson: "Making more time for family."

Jerrod Niemann: "(To) find out all my friends' New Year's resolutions and help them ruin them immediately. Like if one friend wants to quit drinking, I figure I'll just put a six-pack on his front porch on January 1st . . . because I know they're going to drink by the 4th anyways."

No comments:

Post a Comment