Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ronnie Dunn Still Loves Getting Validation From Other Artists.

RONNIE DUNN has won tons of awards and sold millions of records, so you might think he's over what people think of his stuff. Not so. He was totally jacked when KEITH URBAN gave him props on his song "Cost of Livin'". Ronnie told CMT.com, quote, "Keith had called me a couple times when the record first came out and said, "Man, this is hands down song of the year." He'll even text me and say, "I'm listening to the song." Ronnie got even more excited when he heard TIM MCGRAW liked the record too. He said, quote, "I was in Montana a few months ago, and McGraw called and said he was on his way to the Opry And he said, "Man, this song just hit me." For him to pick up the phone and do that is a big deal. I was speechless. He caught me totally off guard. "To get that kind of validation from guys in the business is pretty strong. Especially from those two."

No comments:

Post a Comment