Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dierks Bentley on Valentines Day...

Female country fans dream of having a country hunk like Dierks Bentley as their Valentine. Dierks's actual Valentine's Day isn't as romantic for his wife Cassidy as you might think though. He said, "A lot of Valentine's Days, like this one, I'll be working. I've got a gig somewhere, so that's kind of a drag for her, but I need to be more romantic. I need to work on my skills a little bit." Dierks has a potentially controversial outlook on Valentine's Day as a married guy though. "I think one of the good things about Valentine's Day once you get married is that the pressure's off a little bit. You don't have to be as concerned," Dierks says, adding with a laugh, "I'm sure the girls out there listening are like, 'Hell no! You need to do more than ever!'" Dierks' overall goal is to simply spend more time with his wife.

Way to go, Dierks!

No comments:

Post a Comment