Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jack Doesn't Know Jack: Boom Box Bust Out...

Not being completely confident in my singing abilities, but still wanting to serenade my girl outside her bedroom window….I grabbed my Boom Box and proceeded to blast Sister Christian by Night Ranger! After the cops were called for disturbing the peace, I realized that maybe I should’ve picked a different song. Should I have picked….

A: I Hate Myself For Loving You by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
B: Anything by George Strait…He’ll help you everytime.
C: Centerfold by J. Geils Band

Of course the answer is B. Congratulations Sarah Gaffney of Rhinebeck! You won The Wolf Prize Pack! 2 tickets to Million Dollar Quartet and a $50 Gift Card from 1-800-FLOWERS. Now you’re in the running for the Grand Prize…a $200.00 Gift Certificate to Ship Lantern Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment