Thursday, February 16, 2012

Toby Keith Does Not Want To Do Movies Anymore.

TOBY KEITH has only done two movies, "Beer For My Horses" and "Broken Bridges" but he may never do another. Because it pulled him away from his music. Toby says quote, "When I did the movies, it affected my writing. I think I had quality songs and we had hits and stuff but it affected my day-to-day, my routine and the volume of songs that I bring to the table when I record an album." Toby also didn't like how movies are here today and gone tomorrow. He said, quote, "I got little or no bang, you know songs get heard on the radio forever but movies are like here and then they’re gone. "They're not re-currents. You heard the song today and then you hear it tomorrow and then ten years from now you'll still hear it every once in a while, but you'll hear it more than you'll see that movie replay. There's just not enough bang for my buck to waste that much time into a project." As always with Toby, if you keep him talking long enough, he'll eventually bring his ego into the mix. In this case he wants you to know that he's okay with quitting movies, because he mastered the art form.
He said, quote, "I proved to myself I could do it, proved to myself I could write a screenplay, proved to myself that I could act and be in a movie with the BURT REYNOLDS and KELLY PRESTONS and people like that of the world. "And it was like, 'Alright, I done that. Now what did I get out of that?' Other than the experience, we're good."

What else can I say but "Enough said." LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment