Friday, March 30, 2012

Blake Shelton is "People Country's" Hottest Guy of 2012.

"People Country" magazine's list of the Hottest Country Guys of 2012 will be on newsstands today,but they did leak some details ahead of time.
BLAKE SHELTON grabbed the top spot . . . which, of course, means he's on the cover. And then there's his reaction to the honor. He says, quote, "I think it’s funny because there is nothing about me, if I was a girl, that I would think is sexy." Blake's wife MIRANDA LAMBERT offers her take on why he's so dreamy. She says, quote, "The minute he opens his mouth and starts talking to you, he makes you smile. That's what made me think, 'Oh my gosh, this guy is awesome.'" Other country stars who made the list include . . . in no particular order . . . Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Luke Bryan, Chris Young, Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley and David Nail. For some reason, David Nail's people were the only ones who jumped on the news early and squeezed a statement out of him. David said, quote, "I could say what everybody always says, 'You don't see me in the morning.' But I know that this is a huge compliment . . . and it's nice to know people think you're desirable. I think in my case, the music has a lot to do with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment