Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lady Antebellum Includes Live Concert Footage in New "Dancing Away with My Heart" Video.

Lady Antebellum filmed their new video for "Dancing Away with My Heart" while out on their Own the Night tour. The black and white clip starts off with each band member recalling their first dance.
Charles: "I think the first dance I ever had was in middle school. It was to Tim McGraw's 'Don't Take the Girl.'"

Hillary: "The first time I ever remember dancing was with my dad in my living room when I was five years old. It was a really goofy, fun little dance that I had with my dad."

Dave: "I remember my first dance was to Garth Brooks' 'The Dance' back in seventh grade. My heart was racing, but it was definitely a moment I'll never forget."

The "Dancing Away with My Heart" video gives viewers a peek at Lady A's impressive concert set up. Don't forget! Wolf listeners can get your tickets to see Lady A along with Darius Rucker & Thompson Square at Bethel Woods on June 13th...EARLY! Today from 10am - midnight go to bethelwoodscenter.org and enter the access code WOLF for this special pre-sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment