Thursday, May 10, 2012

John Rich Has Eric Church's Back . . . And Thinks Eric Should Be on the Next "Celebrity Apprentice".

JOHN RICH is the first artist I've heard say anything since ERIC CHURCH apologized for talking smack about singing competitions. And he totally has Eric's back on the whole thing. John said, quote, "I heard his apology. I think he just got to talkin' too fast probably and didn't realize,'Uh-oh, I didn't remember all these great singers that have come from some of these shows.' "I don't think he was trying to be that malicious about it or anything." Not only does John give Eric a pass, he'd also like to see him as a contestant on "The Celebrity Apprentice". John said, quote, "I would like to just extend an invitation that if he wants to meet DONALD TRUMP and go on "Celebrity Apprentice", I will make that happen. "The guy’s been working his tail off for however many years on the road and building his audience, and he’s a smart, tough guy. I do think he’d be good."

No comments:

Post a Comment