Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blake Shelton's Busy Recording Schedule Keeps Him from Hosting Fan Club Party.


Blake Shelton met with fans for an autograph session during CMA Music Festival, but he didn't have time to host his regular fan club party this year. Blake hasn't been in Nashville very much lately, and he had to use his time this past week to record his new studio album and an upcoming Christmas album too.
The only time Blake could have hosted his fan club party was in the morning, but he says, "Breakfast things, that's stupid to me. I mean, nobody wants to get up at 5 a.m." Blake usually hosts his party at night at the Wildhorse Saloon, but it just didn't happen this time around. "I want it to be fun, and I just couldn’t have done that this week and got everything done that I needed to," Blake says. "So, I wussed out."
Blake did perform at the CMA Music Festival over the weekend. He'll most likely appear on ABC's CMA Music Festival: Country's Night to Rock special coming up September 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment