Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Man Tries to Take His Grandfather's Ashes Home And a TSA Agent Spills Them On the Floor!


Last week, John Gross of Indianapolis, Indiana was leaving Orlando, Florida with his late grandfather's ashes.  The ashes were in a sealed jar that was marked "Human Remains." At the Orlando airport, a TSA agent was searching his bag, and John asked her to be careful. She wasn't. She opened the jar . . . then accidentally spilled John's grandfather's ashes on the floor. He says, quote, "She didn't apologize. She started laughing. I was on my hands and knees picking up bone fragments. I couldn't pick it all up. I mean, there was a long line behind me." He's asking for an apology from the TSA. The TSA website says crematory containers have to pass an X-ray . . . but they shouldn't be opened under any circumstances.  A spokesman says they're investigating the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment