Friday, June 22, 2012

Here's Why Wynonna Didn't Invite Her Mom and Sister to Her Wedding


When WYNONNA JUDD announced that she got married back on June 10th, she didn't mention WHY her mom NAOMI and her sister ASHLEY weren't there. Well, the official reason is because they were NOT INVITED. And they weren't invited because she didn't want them bothering her. (???) Wynonna told "Us Weekly", quote, "If I know Ashley, she would have re-positioned my dress, or Mom would have given me a Kleenex to stuff in my bra, or told me, I have something in my teeth. I just didn't want that. I just wanted to get married!" Sounds pretty lame, right?  I swear "Us Weekly" didn't buy it either because then they asked her to explain her "rocky family dynamic." Her answer spoke volumes. She said, quote, "We're getting ready to sit down with our life coach and re-evaluate what we want out of this relationship. We just don't have a lot of contact right now, if any, because we're all doing our own thing. "I'm also [going to] have a meeting with Ashley, and re-do our family contract, and re-set our boundaries. It's just really healthy."

(--Family contract?  Life coach?  Can't these people just say what's on their mind, hug it out, and then sit down for some barbecue and beer?)


No comments:

Post a Comment