Thursday, July 5, 2012

Country Stars React to the Death of Andy Griffith




BRAD PAISLEY worked with ANDY GRIFFITH directly, but lots of Country stars were moved to comment on his passing on Tuesday.  Here's what Brad and few others had to say on Twitter.

Brad:  "Andy Griffith entertained the world.  He improved our lives, and I was so proud to work with him call him a friend.  Love you Andy.  Go rest."

SCOTTY MCCREERY:  "RIP Andy Griffith.  We lost a legend today that provided me and my family some great quality time around the TV filled with some good laughs."

HILLARY SCOTT:  "Heaven gained a talented man today.  Mr. Andy Griffith, thanks for giving me amazing memories with my family growing up watching your show!"

CHRIS YOUNG:  "Andy Griffith made so many memories for multiple generations . . . R.I.P."

RODNEY ATKINS:  "Rest In Peace Andy Griffith.  Praying for his family, friends and fans."

THE BAND PERRY:  "We'll miss you, Andy Griffith . . . thank you for all the laughs and memories."


No comments:

Post a Comment