Thursday, July 12, 2012

Luke Bryan Apologized for Checking His Watch While Singing the National Anthem at Tuesday's All-Star Game


LUKE BRYAN hit up his Twitter page yesterday to apologize for checking his watch and using his hand as a cheat sheet while singing the National Anthem at Tuesday's All-Star game. Let's start with his apology:
He Tweeted, quote, "I really wanna explain the National Anthem performance from last night. I had a few keys words written down to insure myself that I wouldn't mess up. I just wanted to do my best. I promise it was from the heart. "If I offended anyone with my approach I sincerely apologize. Anytime I sing the anthem it is an honor and my heart beats out of my chest." He added, quote, "I did check my watch because I knew the stealth bomber would fly over two minutes in and I knew [I] started a little late. Being a part of the All-Star game was amazing and I look forward to the next time I can perform the anthem. Thanks y'all."

No comments:

Post a Comment