Friday, August 31, 2012

Sara Evans Thinks VP Candidate Paul Ryan is Cute . . . And She's "Leaning Toward" Voting for Romney


Will his boyish good looks help Republican Vice Presidential nominee PAUL RYAN get some votes in November? SARA EVANS thinks so. She says, quote, "He's cute! I think human beings are drawn to other human beings who are beautiful or handsome. "I do think that it probably helps to sway people towards liking somebody, if they're handsome or if they're fit or if they dress good. It probably shouldn't be that way but it's almost like human nature." She adds, quote, "But I definitely don't think anybody should be voting for someone just because they're cute." By the way . . . Sara hasn't completely made up her mind on who she'll be punching the ticket for in November. She says, quote, "My tendency has always been to lean more conservative, for sure. "I don't know that I can say I have [decided] for sure, but I'm leaning towards [MITT] ROMNEY."

No comments:

Post a Comment