Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Jason Aldean Takes Fans Inside His Tennessee Home.


Jason Aldean opens the doors of his 5,000-square foot, 18-acre Tennessee retreat for the latest issue of People Country. "I had a good time doing the shoot and having everybody come out to the house," he says. "It gives the fans an inside look at my place and my life offstage, which I thought was great." A day with the Aldeans might include riding four-wheelers with daughters 9-year-old Keeley and 5-year-old Kendyl, or teaching the girls to fish. Jason says he and his wife Jessica often sneak away for daytime dates to grab a burger or a sandwich while the kids are at school. Evenings focus on family dinners, with favorites like Jessica’s mac and cheese, and bedtime tickle fights with his girls. “It’s one of my favorite parts of the day,” he says of tucking in his daughters. The October issue of People Country is available now.

No comments:

Post a Comment