Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11th...2012


Sometimes feelings of pain and sadness seem to never fade. But believe me, they do. Sometimes it's a good day and sometimes it's not. That's normal. I have never fully moved on from the passing of my parents. I miss them as much today as I did the day after they were gone from my life. With 9/11, so many people lost their life and so many families lost their loved ones. Their pain has not gone away yet either. But, the one thing that we have, is each other. Help comfort those who need comforting. Be strong for those who feel weak. On this day, put aside petty differences and help those who need help. Be strong for the weak and comfort those who mourn. If you can do that today, why not do it tomorrow and all the days after that. We will never forget those who lost their life on September 11, 2001. To all those who may feel weak, we are all here to be your strenght. To all those who stiil mourn, we are all here to comfort you. May God Bless you and your families and may God Bless America.

-Hammer

No comments:

Post a Comment