Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Miranda Lambert Is Still Not Ready To Be Pregnant and Blake Recorded a Song with Christina Aguilera


Some Country critics say "Oh, how we wish MIRANDA LAMBERT and BLAKE SHELTON would stop with the excuses and start popping out some sassy little offspring." Actually, their excuse is a solid answer . . . they're way too busy to give kids the attention they need. Miranda tells "Good Housekeeping", quote, "We've been married almost a year and a half, but have only been in the same place together for about five months. I don't want to raise a child on a bus or in L.A. I want to be a little more settled." Miranda does leave the door open a little bit, though. She adds, quote, "Part of me thinks I should try to plan it, and part of me thinks God has a plan for my life, so why would I ever try to maneuver that?" -By the way . . . Blake Shelton recorded a song with his "Voice" co-star CHRISTINA AGUILERA. It's called "Just A Fool", and it'll be on Christina's new album "Lotus", which is due out November 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment