Monday, November 26, 2012

Shania Twain Thanks Celine Dion for Making Caesars Palace Residency a Pleasure.

Shania Twain opens her Still the One show at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on Saturday, December 1, and she's already feeling at home in Sin City. Her fellow Canadian Celine Dion was the first artist to perform at The Colosseum nearly 10 years ago, and Shania credits Celine with making the experience of performing at Caesars Palace so great for other artists. "I think everybody has learned how to make the scenario work through the experience of Celine," Shania tells the Las Vegas Sun. "I am just totally happy here. They have just done a great job of making me feel at home, and I totally do feel it already." These concerts mark Shania's return to the concert stage for the first time in nearly a decade. She has been very public about her struggle to regain her voice in the studio and on stage in the past few years.  The Colosseum stage now feels like home to Shania, and these shows are a big step for her return back into the spotlight. She says, "I had to bring myself to a point where I was back on the stage again and not just in the studio, so that has been my own journey. Nobody can encourage you; you just have to do it, physically just get out there and do it." Shania is most excited about performing for her fans again, saying, "That will be what I haven’t experienced in a long time. That will probably create a lot of adrenaline."

For a full list of Shania's announced concert dates at Caesars Palace, go to ShaniainVegas.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment