Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Carrie Underwood Does *Not* Consider Herself a Celebrity.


There are two distinct sides to CARRIE UNDERWOOD. There's the celebrity side that you and I see and then there's the normal, boring chick who never does anything interesting. Hey, that's how she describes herself. Carrie says, quote, "I live the most boring life away from what you see me on camera doing. I never go out to eat. I never do anything. I think that's why I consider myself not a celebrity. I'm a normal person who sings on stage. "I'm a maid . . . I clean the house. Me as Carrie the person wanders around in sweatpants." Of course, when it's time to be on, Carrie's ready. She continues, quote, "When I'm on stage, I feel like a performer, and I know people are looking at me and taking pictures and all that stuff, and they're singing along. That part is wonderful. When I have to look like Carrie Underwood, I (do)."

No comments:

Post a Comment