Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's On!!! Between Donald Trump and Bill Cosby!!!


Last week on the "Today" show, BILL COSBY ripped DONALD TRUMP over his political aspirations. And now, it's officially ON between Bill and Donald. Trump issued a statement yesterday, saying, quote, "While I have never been a fan of Cosby's, I had always assumed he liked or respected me because every time I met him, he was always so nice. "I was surprised to hear him blabber, somewhat incoherently 'you run or shut up.' The hatred was pouring out of his eyes when he said this. As I am sure he must know I cannot run until this season of 'Celebrity Apprentice' ends. "I wish he would be more honest, and if he doesn't want me to run because he's obviously an Obama fan, he should state the reasons and not come into my 'green room' in front of numerous witnesses and treat me like his best friend, only to denigrate me when I'm not around. "Sadly, he got more attention talking about me than he did on the merits of his own appearance. Maybe he is not as dumb as I thought."

No comments:

Post a Comment