Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Martina McBride Says She's "Too Lazy" to Compete on "Dancing with the Stars".


Seems like every celebrity contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" ends up surprised at how much work it takes to learn and tirelessly rehearse all the dance routines. That's not going to happen to MARTINA MCBRIDE, because she'll never do the show. Martina says, quote, "I think it's a fun show, but it looks like a lot of work, and I think there's some working out involved. "The idea of spending all day working out and learning how to dance . . . [it's] probably not for me. I just wanna instantly be able to dance like that. I'm lazy like that." But Martina could see herself getting involved in BLAKE SHELTON'S new show. She says, quote, "I love 'The Voice'. I think it's a really great show. I [think] it's really a cool concept. I would consider doing something like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment