Friday, June 17, 2011

Keith Urban Will Be Reacting With the Crowd Even More Than Usual on his "Get Closer" Tour

If you've always wanted to get super close to KEITH URBAN, then I suggest you spring for main floor seats to his "Get Closer" tour. Keith is setting up FIVE different stages at each show so he can be close to as many fans as possible. And get this, one of the stages will be set up in a different part of the crowd each night. Keith explains, quote, "I figured out the idea of the moving stage and it will never be in the same place twice. One that's tiny and moveable every night and it allows me to go anywhere in the arena from night to night. It's always different." As you may recall, Keith hates the notion of security guards getting between him and the audience. He says, quote, "I want the (fans) to feel liberated, that they can do whatever they want to do. If they want to dance and scream and cheer, they should be able to do that and not feel like someone's going to come and tell them to sit down. "I'm just trying to make sure that everybody no matter where they're sitting feels connected to what we're doing. I want to play with everybody; I don't want to play at them. The audience reaction is a huge part of our show."

No comments:

Post a Comment