Thursday, June 30, 2011

SPOILER ALERT!! --- The Voice Finale!

Last night was the season finale of "The Voice", and while it was close, Team Blake didn't come away with the win: JAVIER COLON from Team Adam beat out DIA FRAMPTON by just 2% of the vote. Dia was the last of the four finalists to perform, and she did "The House That Built Me" with MIRANDA LAMBERT. Miranda did the first verse, Dia came in on the second verse, and they owned it, you could tell from the crowd's reaction. Miranda gave Dia a big hug when they were finished and Blake was pretty emotional. He said, quote, "I was probably supposed to have something prepared to say. I know why I get so emotional around you, Dia. Watching you sing that song with my wife, it makes sense to me. You are family to me now and I love you. I really do." He also said, quote, "They are both mold breakers. There is nobody else like 'em."

No comments:

Post a Comment