Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Best Jesus Sighting Yet? A Woman Spots an Image of Jesus on Her Old-School Nintendo!

Okay... let me start by saying that I'm really not buying this one. With that being said, I'd like to know how it was done. For your reading pleasure...

24-year-old Brittany Wampler of Maryland bought an old-school Nintendo on eBay for $31 a few days ago. She was inspecting it after she got it and saw an image of Jesus on the top! She says it's not residue, like from a sticker. Quote, "It's basically infused into the plastic." And when she sent a photo to the video game blog Kotaku, they checked it out and said it wasn't Photoshopped. Jesus really is on her Nintendo. As for whether this is REALLY a sign, Brittany says, quote, "I was raised religious, but I haven't made up my mind really. I would say I believe in the possibility." There's no word on what she plans to do with her Jesus Nintendo.

(Kotaku)

No comments:

Post a Comment