Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hammer's CMA Picks!


First, let me start by saying that I don't gamble...because I suck at it! Like I said earlier today, I couldn't pick the winner of a one horse race! With that being said, here are my CMA picks for tonight.
Entertainer Of The Year
Brad Paisley

Female Vocalist Of The Year
Taylor Swift

Male Vocalist Of The Year
Keith Urban

New Artist Of The Year
The Band Perry

Vocal Group or Duo
Rascal Flatts

Vocal Duo Of The Year
Sugarland (This one was a tough decision. Thompson Square is really cool. But I think that they have a little way to go. Just sayin')

Single Of The Year
Honey Bee - Blake Shelton

Song Of The Year
Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean

Album Of The Year
Speak Now - Taylor Swift (This too was a tough decision. But according to the numbers, Taylor Swift out earned Brad Paisley by roughly 5 million dollars last year. I'm guessing that might be a factor here.)

Musical Event Of The Year
Old Alabama - Brad Paisley

Music Video Of The Year
Old Alabama - Brad Paisley

There ya go! Let's see how close I was. Feel free to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment