Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"My Life": Episode 1

Ya know, every now and then certain Things" happen in my life that I need to share with you all. Don't ever think "Why does this only happen to me?" Oh No, my friends! You can guarantee that it's happened to me too. So, for my first intallation of "My Life", I just want to point out that so far, every morning this week, when I go into a commercial break, the VERY FIRST commercial is the ad about "Low Testosterone". You know the one "Are you half the man you use to be?" What the hell??? Is this the girls in the office having fun with me? Or is it a sign from the Lord above? Either way, it can only happen to me. Welcome to "My Life".

Have a great day!

Hammer

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear...you have enough material to fill this column daily :)

    ReplyDelete