Friday, November 4, 2011

Miranda Lambert Thinks It's Sad That Kim Kardashian's Divorce Is Considered Headline News

When it comes to showbiz marriages, MIRANDA LAMBERT expects hers with BLAKE SHELTON to go the distance. She told CMT.com, quote, "Divorce is not an option. That's what my mom has always said. That's what I'm gonna take to my marriage. It's so cool to have that example set for me my whole life. It's kind of clear that (divorce) can't happen."Miranda was asked for her take on KIM KARDASHIAN filing for divorce from KRIS HUMPHRIES after 72 days of marriage. She didn't hold back. Miranda said, quote, "I wish that people would talk about news that mattered. I think it's sad that that's the headline news. There are way bigger issues to deal with, and it kind of makes me think we need to check ourselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment