Thursday, April 26, 2012

Carrie Underwood Says Simon Cowell Hates Country Music

CARRIE UNDERWOOD is doing press in advance of her first tour of the United Kingdom this summer. During one interview she admitted that former "American Idol" judge SIMON COWELL despises country music. Carrie said, quote, "Before the ('Idol') audition, I was told, 'You know Simon hates country music, right?' And I was like, 'Oh no! What else am I supposed to do?' But I did what I know I can do, and he recognized that." We know that Simon became a huge fan of Carrie. And the feeling is mutual. She believes his no B.S. attitude is one of the reasons he's such a good judge. She said, quote, "I love the judges now, but it's a whole new show. I would love the contestants to have to go through Simon. It's fun to watch him being brutally honest."

No comments:

Post a Comment