Wednesday, May 16, 2012

15 Things Miranda Lambert Will Never Apologize For.

"Self" magazine asked MIRANDA LAMBERT to list a few things she refuses to apologize for. She came up with 15 of them . . . and something tells me she could have kept going. Here are a few of my favorites:
"I don't mind having a big butt. I actually like that about myself."
"I carry a weapon. I got a death threat a few years ago and was really scared. But I don't want bodyguards. I am my own security."
"I live on hairspray. The bigger the hair, the closer to God."
"Me and my band, the PISTOL ANNIES, we like to party. We're country artists. We don't sing girly songs. Too many girls in my business get too girly. I'm like, 'Come on, you know you've got dip in your mouth right now. Quit singing girly like that!'"
"I'm a small-town girl. When you're famous, whoever you were before comes out more. So if you were an ass, you'll be even more of an ass."
"I think Blake is a bit scared of me. He says he's not, but I've said, 'If you cheat, I'll spray-paint all of your trophy deer heads pink.'"

Here's The Entire List! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment