Monday, May 21, 2012

Kenny Chesney, Men's Health: Singer Explains How Diet & Exercise Affect Touring.

Without a doubt, Kenny Chesney is the fittest singer in the country world. The toned tunesmith shares his workout regiment and diet with Men's Health as he covers the magazine's June issue. Despite his hyper-awareness to health, the singer does admit to a few vices.

"I've never abused my body with drugs," he tells the magazine. "I've never smoked. But I will say that I've probably been over-served a lot. You can't spend 19 years on the road and not have a few drinks."

To stay in shape, the "Reality" singer makes a few sacrifices. He claims to not have had salt in a decade, while he rarely eats dairy and bread. However, he does allow him self one day a week to cheat: Sunday.

Click Here For The Full Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment