Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jason Aldean's New Single Is Already Number One on iTunes!

JASON ALDEAN released his new single "Take A Little Ride" on Monday . . . and it's already the Number One song on the iTunes all-genre singles chart. It's even taken Jason by surprise. He said, quote, "We've never come out of the box and gone to number one so quickly. I added the song into my set this weekend on the road for the first time, and everything is feeling really great out there. "I couldn't have asked for a better kick off for this new album . . . my fans are unbelievable." Even though Jason has been racking up #1 songs, it's still not something he's taking for granted. He added, quote,"You never know which song may be your last one. "'Why' was our first number one, and it seemed like three years until we had another. I learned early not to not take them for granted, and just enjoy them."  (--"Why" was on Jason's self-titled debut album, which came out in 2005.)

No comments:

Post a Comment