Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Toby Keith Talks About His Gall Bladder Attack.

TOBY KEITH opened up a little more about last summer's gall bladder surgery. Like a lot of guys, he tried to man-up at first and then it brought him to his knees and he HAD to get 'er done. Toby said, quote, "I had an attack [that] I thought was weird indigestion back in December. Then it was gone for three months and I didn't think anything about it. I thought it was a cramp. "Then in March I was on the golf course and by the third hole, I hit my drive and then started feeling that same thing I had three months earlier. "Me and the guys hit our second shots and by the time I got to the green, I was doubled over, and dry heaving, broke out in a sweat. "Everybody says when you have a gall bladder attack, it feels like a heart attack. And I didn't think it was that bad. It felt like a stomach cramp."

No comments:

Post a Comment