Friday, September 23, 2011

Is Tim McGraw Breaking Up the Dancehall Doctors?

TIM MCGRAW wrote an ominous message on his Facebook page about "recent changes" in his backup band, the DANCEHALL DOCTORS. Tim doesn't go into details, but it's pretty clearly that one, or several members, are history.

Here's the post from Facebook -

"As some of you might know, there have been some recent changes in my band. Change can be hard, and it's not something you come to lightly. I couldn't be more proud of the music we've created together over the years, and I'll treasure the memories. I know you will join me in wishing everyone only the best in their future endeavors. Thanks for all the unwavering support you've shown me over the years, and I can't wait to continue our journey…See you all soon!"

I'll keep an eye on this one for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment