Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One Giant Leap For FANKIND!

Not since 2007 have I been this excited! I have to say that the Post Season has been the best it's been in years. I've watched every game and watched my beloved NY Giants defy the odds week after week, win after win. I have to say, I thought I was spent after the Green Bay game, not nearly as spent as I was after the 49ers game. The one constant, my favorite player of all time, Michael Strahan. When the odds were so stacked against the Giants, Michael continued to place his support squarely behind the Giants as I have. So, in tribute to Big Blue, here are some pics, including what I have done to the On Air studio. Go Giants! Bring it on home!!! By The Way...I have't washed that Manning jersey since the 25-14 win over the Jets! Thanks to my wife for understanding!
Emotionally spent after the 49ers game.

2 of my favorite Jets Fans & my two babies showing love and support for The G Men.
(L to R John, Sunny, Bob, Me and Bridget)
Me (sporting my Victor Cruz jersey...NICE!), Bob and Jeramiah in front of the Big Blue Wall under construction!

No comments:

Post a Comment