Thursday, June 14, 2012

Brantley Gilbert Is Blowing his Hard-Earned Cash on . . . A New House


Now that BRANTLEY GILBERT is making money he's doing what most young stars do . . . he's blowing it on silly stuff, like a plot of land and a new house!  Brantley bought property in his hometown of Maysville, Georgia and is building a new home. He says,  "[It] should be finished first week in July. I'm stoked about it.  I can't wait.  I hadn't picked out a fence yet or a gate, which I'm sure I'm gonna have to do really soon. "None of the landscaping has even been talked about, so I may just be moving into a dirt spot at first but we're gonna get it figured out. But I'm excited about it."

You go, Brantley! You've earned it!

1 comment:

  1. that's a great thing to do Gil,it shows you can make the right decisions as u grow

    ReplyDelete