Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blake Shelton Threatened to "Throat Punch" People Who Disrespected Kelly Clarkson.

KELLY CLARKSON started a Twitter firestorm last week when she said she "loved" RON PAUL as the Republican nominee for President. It began with this Tweet, quote, "I love Ron Paul. I liked him a lot during the last Republican nomination and no one gave him a chance. If he wins the nomination for the Republican Party in 2012 he's got my vote. Too bad he probably won't."
Unfortunately, when you talk politics, the haters come out. People started Tweeting their angry disapproval of Kelly's political views . . . with some even accusing Ron Paul of being racist and homophobic. (Really??? Come on...)
Kelly did her best to make nice. At one point she Tweeted, quote, "I am really sorry if I have offended anyone. Obviously, that was not my intent. I do not support racism." Well, Kelly's buddy BLAKE SHELTON never met a Twitter controversy he didn't like . . . so he enthusiastically jumped in. Blake Tweeted, quote, "I love you! I'll listen to your viewpoints anytime. And I really wouldn't mind throat punching someone for you either!"

Now THAT'S why I really like (and relate to) Blake Shelton! Go, Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment